Old August 25th 03, 03:29 AM
juliasb(nospam)

Well no garage sales today. Today I have started to iron all these
goodies and get them ready to join the other members of my humble stash.
For now I thought a break was in order, so the iron is turned off and I
have order out for a pizza so I won't have to cook. I think however it
is going to take me a day or so to get all of this pressed only because
I tire out so easily.
Regardless of getting tired I am still more than thrilled.
You can come with me anytime you like. Just have to be careful that I
don't trample over you to get to the fabric finds first... I am pretty
good at sniffing out the good stuff.
juliasb

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:
Please - next time you're going to a garage sale - can I come too?
(Metaphorically speaking of course... but I want some of this!!)

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

--
come and journey with me...
from darkness into New Life