Old August 17th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Default Yoohoo, Mommies!

What are Barbie clothes going for these days?

We're trying to put a reasonable price on some for a craft fair. Don't
want to say $10 for a dress if they can buy something similar at ToysRUs
for $3, but don't want to say $3 if ToysRUs is selling them for $15.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 7/27/08 - MLI Christmas Visit

WIP: Oriental Kimono (Janlynn), MLI The Teacher (gift to
the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/