Old February 21st 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default OFF TOPIC funny

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:07:05 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

"lucretia

With my bright, but spell challenged husband, he learned early how to
fix
the problem. He used me as a spell check, or his secretary at work.

Lucille

See ? He didn't want work going out looking very ignorant ! A
solution to a recognised problem, that's what you were.

Jeez, that sounds sooooooo boring!

Oh, I thought it sounded considerate on your part and intelligent on
his because he knew it needed checking. You know I wouldn't
congratulate you on being a boring woman lol

I knew that. I just wanted to be sure you really are feeling better and
that you're back to your old self. RD&H