Old February 21st 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default OFF TOPIC funny

"biig" wrote in message

"Karen C in California" wrote in message
lucretia borgia wrote:
wonder how they
will manage when they hit the real world and their new boss is not
interested in congratulating them for a half-assed job or boosting
their egos

They will be stunned, shocked and demoralized.

I've had several clients who can't spell for beans and have never met a
punctuation mark, and they blame ME when I send back pages upon pages of
corrections. Apparently, I have nothing better to do than sit around
inventing things to be fixed in what they think is top-quality output.

Our village library is staffed totally by volunteers and last
week were delighted to have a nice young woman come in offering her
services....until we asked her to shelve some books, alphabetically by
author's last name.....she didn't know her alphabet......Sharon in Canada

I'm a firm believer in the fact that some very intelligent people can't
spell and that it doesn't have a lot to do with their level of education,
their ability to read and comprehend what they read, or their IQ.