Old November 6th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
dark.angel

Default Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

dark.angel wrote:

Why don't you just cut to the chase and proclaim it "Karen's Kountry?"

Because I'm not the one who wrote the article.

Oh, dear .... I'm so very sorry! I completely didn't see where you
cited the source!

Because, as a professional proofreader, you'd have too much integrity
to post something without citing the source, of course.

[Sarcastic rant over]

It doesn't matter if you wrote or not. You posted it. And you did so
without citing the source (didn't at least say "Found this on the
internet") ... soooo you're either a plagiarist or a bigot in Dem's
clothing.

And since you are a professional proofreader, one can only assume that
you have the intellectual wherewithal to have "proofed" it first. Were
you unable to delete or modify the passages that were so disgustingly
bigoted (and indirectly racist)??

Which is it?

--
dark.angel