Old November 6th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Dear Red States

On Nov 6, 11:12 am, "Julie K. Eitze" wrote:

That was the most
offensive post I have read to date on the group. Even the trolls posts I
know are just drivel......I had respected Karen's comments before
this.......whether they are actually her's or not she posted it.

I have to side with you on this. NOTHING indicated to me that it was
old, or was comprised of someone else's words. I never read it
before and I bet a lot of us never did either.

I have learned that it is very difficult to convey satire, humor,
sarcasm etc. with he written word, - yay, even the spoken word -
heck, look at Palin and the Russia-across-the-strait comments.

Ya gotta just tell it with sincerity or risk being misinterpreted.

Red state, blue state - who cares - I'm just glad to be an "Uh -
merikin" and I wish our country well.