Old September 17th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default New Topic: What is YOUR favorite piece of jewelry?

LOLOLOLOLOL - but that's not exactly what I had in mind!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"monique" wrote in message
Well, dear, I'm clairvoyant and I know it doesn't go with a *thing* in
your closet. You'll have to send it to *me*! (I have *lots* of green.)

Monique in TX
waiting by the mailbox

Vibrant Jewels wrote:
I keep holding on to the first free form peyote necklace I made, I've
never worn it, but I love the colors and know I could never duplicate it.
I really don't have a clue what you could wear it with. Any suggestions?
http://209.239.56.130/jewelry/BIO/freeform.jpg