Old July 21st 04, 06:30 PM
Patti

There are a few books on setting 'random/orphan' blocks into a quilt.
One is Smashing Sets by Margaret Miller; another is Setting Solutions by
Sharyn Craig. I have the MM book, but I understand the other one is
great too. Perhaps your library could get hold of copies for you?
..
In article , Lisa
writes
I'm helping my sister put together a quilt for her hospital in which
every department is making their own square. Are there any resouces
available for how to put the quilt together? I'd really like to see
some before I start planning borders between and around the squares.
Thanks,
Lisa

--
Best Regards