Old July 23rd 03, 03:44 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

Yahoo! I will toast your honor in dark chocolate ;-)

mmmmmmmarcella

In article m,
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote:

Toot! Toot!

Sunday was a good day for my ego. (Monday was too, but it was also a day
from h***, so it didn't count! LOL)

One customer dropped by to say a quilt I did for her several years ago took
Best of Show in her guild's show. A couple of hours later, another customer
called to let me know that one I did for her not only made it into the
California State Fair this year, but took a first in group quilts. Yippee!

Guess that means I'll have to go to the state fair for the first time since
high school marching band, when we had to march there in 105 degree weather
in wool uniforms...

Monday I got a call from a customer -- "When my daughter picked up her
quilt, she started crying" Uh oh! What did I do???? "She loves it -- it's so
beautiful!" Whew!!!!!