Old July 23rd 03, 01:52 AM
Shawn

Toot away, Kathy :-) It's always great to get an 'atta girl'.

Shawn

--
mslibra
www.cutcakes.ca

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
y.com...
Toot! Toot!

Sunday was a good day for my ego. (Monday was too, but it was also a day
from h***, so it didn't count! LOL)

One customer dropped by to say a quilt I did for her several years ago

took
Best of Show in her guild's show. A couple of hours later, another

customer
called to let me know that one I did for her not only made it into the
California State Fair this year, but took a first in group quilts. Yippee!

Guess that means I'll have to go to the state fair for the first time

since
high school marching band, when we had to march there in 105 degree

weather
in wool uniforms...

Monday I got a call from a customer -- "When my daughter picked up her
quilt, she started crying" Uh oh! What did I do???? "She loves it -- it's

so
beautiful!" Whew!!!!!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps