Old July 23rd 03, 01:15 AM
Kathy Applebaum

I'll give as good (or better!) than I get.
--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Hmmmmmm....... You mean bigger than the last one, huh?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
See? That's why I'm willing to grovel and scrape for another (larger)

Kathy
quilt!

The problem is that it takes more than a little grovel and scrape to get

*larger* quilt from me!

Of course, if I thought I'd be getting a quilt in return, especially one
with one lovely hand work on it...