Old December 27th 04, 11:30 PM
Juno

" I'm sure she'd be fine with a few pairs of leggings plus tights to wear
under her skirts, if I can convince her to order them (I'm not wasting
any money buying them without her wanting them, because I've done that
before and she hasn't worn things because she didn't want them). If
not, she can jolly well freeze until she gets the drift.

You Melinda are a mom after my own heart! Nothing like her finding it out
for herself. A few more years though it will amazing as to how much she
realizes YOU have learned. They all get there eventually.
Juno