Old October 25th 03, 06:42 AM
Elizabeth Young

OK OK, I give up!
Name: Elizabeth Young (liz young in sunny/dark/breezy/whatever california)
Home: Near Sacramento California
Occupation: full time drain upon society (student). I am a Humanities
major, soon to be a Liberal Arts master's student.
Past lives: too many to list (Play the 'Liz Game' and try to find
something I haven't done. So far the list consists of Ride a Motorcyle
and Jump Out of a Plane. I told them that rappelling down the side of a
building didn't count for jumping out of a plane).
Family: sort of single, live with my marvy BF and his son (14)
Food: Indian food, chinese food, chocolate, anything with yoghurt in it.
Anything I don't have to cook.
QI: Bonnie-the-dog, border collie mix
Machines: Bernia 185, Bernina 801, Singer featherweight 221 1954
Quilting for how long: Brand new! Finished one, 2nd one stalled due to
too much homework
Posting frequency: Who's counting? I read at least once a day and post
in spurts.
Interests outside of quilting: Too many to count (see 'The Liz Game').
TV shows: anything science fiction, no matter how cheesy.

liz young in cool california