Old July 1st 04, 06:51 AM
Christina Peterson

Well, the first week could have been a fluke. But after a second week, I
think you can be pretty sure it's because you deserve it. And people beyond
our group are figuring it out.

Tina

Holy cow... I did not expect TWO WEEKS in a row of this, but it's been
just like last week... orders coming in like crazy! OMG! And requests
for teaching... I am just floored. I *really* want to know what
happened... it's like something reached critical mass! I have never seen
my website so bare, LOL!

Thank you, everyone here who has ordered from me! And everyone who
hasn't, but has given me your awesome encouragement and moral support!