Old June 30th 04, 05:18 PM
Kandice Seeber

I totally agree - I won't eat chicken unless it's off the bone and white
meat. Just because I can't stand the crunchy bits!! LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Kandice wrote:

We all have this kind of stuff, I think - ours growing up was ground

beef,
cream of mushroom soup (undiluted) and cut up potatos. With all kinds

of
spices added in.

Mom's after-school sports event dinner was Rice-a-Roni (sing along with
me!!!), a can of cream of mushroom soup and a cut-up chicken.

I have reached that point in my life where I only eat the things I really
like, such as breast meat from chicken since I was the middle kid and

always
ended up with a drumstick or wing. Crunching through all the icky bits
really put me off chicken for years until I finally decided that whenever

had chicken I could choose to have a breast.

Luxury, I know, but it's the one thing I really feel strongly about. And
Cheetos.

-Su