Old June 30th 04, 03:10 PM
Kandice Seeber

We all have this kind of stuff, I think - ours growing up was ground beef,
cream of mushroom soup (undiluted) and cut up potatos. With all kinds of
spices added in.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Ours is ground beef, browned, Oriental Ramen Noodles, a package of frozen
veggies (I can get the stir fry kind Super cheap at Wally World) and the
Kikkoman sauce I'm looking to get coupons for.

I can eat that mix ALL night long, and want more for breakfast.

Linda2 wrote:

This is a tried and true cheapie but delicious recipe that my son loves

and
Colette agrees is yummy (and she's really picky).

I lb ground beef
1 box elbow macaroni
1 bottle ketchup.

For some weird reason, the ketchup turns into a really delicious sauce.

never have leftovers when I make this for company.

My mom used to make spaghetti, ketchup and Velveeta, all melted together.
We loved it as kids, and ate it a LOT.

In our family the poverty meal was always pizza, which I made from

scratch,
with a bunch of grated whatever cheese we had around, and a can of tomato
sauce. They never complained even when there was no pepperoni on it. I
have good girls. :-)

-Su

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t