Old February 9th 05, 03:07 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/9/05 9:50 AM, in article , "Dawne
Peterson" wrote:

"Pat P" wrote
LOL! I don`t somehow think that any of my six grandsons would treasure
girlie coloured fluffy mohair sweaters! I know what you mean, though.

Oh, I remember those. At my school when I was 8 or 9 those sweaters were
the rage, all lovely sherbetty colours, some sort of frosted, oversize
cardigans and with big pearlized matching buttons, and I wanted one sooooo
badly. (Fuzzy sweaters make me itch, but it faut souffrir.......)
My mum made a non-oversized red one ("you'lll be different from everyone
else"--which I wanted desperately at 12 but which I didn't want at all when
I was 8)
I wonder if that type of yarn will be back on shelves---if I could find
something in a synthetic with the mohair look, I could knit myself the
frost aqua cardy I wanted back then!!!
Dawne

Dawne, there are lots of wonderful yarns out there! Hot tail it to your
nearest LYS! I've seen some lovely fluffy stuff. I'm thinking about this
gorgeous chenille as cardigan.

Cheryl