Old February 9th 05, 02:50 PM
Dawne Peterson

"Pat P" wrote
LOL! I don`t somehow think that any of my six grandsons would treasure
girlie coloured fluffy mohair sweaters! I know what you mean, though.

Oh, I remember those. At my school when I was 8 or 9 those sweaters were
the rage, all lovely sherbetty colours, some sort of frosted, oversize
cardigans and with big pearlized matching buttons, and I wanted one sooooo
badly. (Fuzzy sweaters make me itch, but it faut souffrir.......)
My mum made a non-oversized red one ("you'lll be different from everyone
else"--which I wanted desperately at 12 but which I didn't want at all when
I was 8)
I wonder if that type of yarn will be back on shelves---if I could find
something in a synthetic with the mohair look, I could knit myself the
frost aqua cardy I wanted back then!!!
Dawne