Old August 5th 12, 03:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Where is everyone?

See the echo quilting on this quilt:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertq...in/photostream

Well, I decided the echo quilting isn't good enough to keep and have been
ripping it out for days and days. I wasn't happy with that part and I
finally
decided it could stay unfinished forever or I could re-work that part. I am
almost done and I think I am happy I have taken the time to do it. Will
know for sure when it is done!

I am working on a tote bag for my sister's birthday that I need to finish
today. It has been really hot here and I am getting cabin fever hiding
from the heat. Starting to get nervous about finding a dress for ds's
wedding coming up in October. More hunting for that this week.
Taria

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 3:29:51 AM UTC-7, Janner wrote:
Has the sun come out? Where is everyone? No new posts showing up.

Janner

France