Old September 24th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Don/Gen

Default Freestanding embroidery

I usually buy mine at shows, such as the one in MI next week. I know
Discount Embroidery on the web carries it, as do many other sites.
Actually, the Ultra Solvy should work. They're about the same weight. Try
2 layers and see how it works. Some bowls are digitized better than others.
Trial and error. If I want to make sure mine stay really stiff I hoop a
layer of organza or tulle with the stabilizer making sure it's the same
color as the main thread. That way when you wash the stabilizer out, it has
some support. I've made lots of bowls, so email me if you need more help.
Gen

"Dorothy McNutt" wrote in message
m...
Thanks everyone for all you help. I'll see if I can find
some badgemaster. Does anyone know where you
can buy it? I don't think I really saw it at QS's or
fabric stores. Maybe on the internet somewhere.
dreamboat
http://community.webshots.com/user/dreamboat116