Old March 27th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - Anyone on here a piano tuner?

UPDATE

I have the piano. I just bought a nice used one. If anything else I
will get it tuned and get it back to playing condition because both my
DH and I want to learn to play again.

As for learning piano tuning...I haven't decided one way or another
yet. But at least I'd have my own to work with!! The home study course
I was taling about in addition to the lessons provides the tools and
many common repair items as a part of the tuition. I don't know too
much more about the course...but I have sent for a brochure. It might
all be a passing fancy or it might turn into something. I do know I
eventually want to get out of the rat race...but I also know I still
need money....which the rat race provides! I have a boatlaod more
research to do!

I'll keep you posted.

At minimum I foresee a quilted piano cover for the top!!!!! (an
upright)

Melissa in NJ