Old August 20th 04, 01:47 AM
Jenn Liace

On 19 Aug 2004 13:49:06 GMT, rain (Majmoxie) wrote:

I remember having a base fabric that was roughly similar to canvas,
but much softer and more flexible than the stuff I see sold at the LNS
for needlepoint. Then you had a thread that was probably about the
size of perle 12 (if memory serves)

Are you thinking of lace net darning? I used to do this approximately 20
years
ago but haven't seen the material, threads or instruction booklets for many
years. It was fun to do and made pretty ornaments.

And the Creative Circle company sold kits to do this back in the 1980's.
Donna @ West Point

This could very possibly be it... and Nordic Needle has a couple books
and the ground net in stock! Thanks for the leads, ladies!

Jenn L.
--
EBay here I come!
http://tinyurl.com/5l3qp