Old June 29th 04, 07:44 PM
Melba's Jammin'

In article ,
(katie-mae) wrote:

I'm coordinating a family reunion for August. It's a come-as-you-are
and bring-yer-own-eats. Nobody wants to spend money!!!

I have actually designed a "double logo" that I want to combine into
one graphic for folks to use and I don't know quite how to do that
either.

http://members.aol.com/americanaatti..._2004_logo.gif

http://members.aol.com/americanaatti...mily_chain.gif

Kathy

Could you get them to pony up a buck or something -- YOU print the logo
on transfer paper and mail it to them with instructions for ironing onto
a t-shirt. I did a t-shirt 5 years ago and used Hanes iron-on transfer
paper, printed from my computer - it was recommended by more than one
person as THE paper to use. I think the instructions remind you to
reverse the picture so it comes out correctly.

And let me tell you that I almost choked when I saw the URL -- Schaller
is my last name!
-Barb Schaller
--
-Barb, www.jamlady.eboard.com An update on 6/27/04.