Old September 8th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

Default OT Wedding Announcement

My neice is getting married in November, she had her 2nd bridal shower
this past saturday. (the first one was with the groom's family )
As many on the wedding guest list live far away...i live 200 miles
from them...the couple "registered" with several stores. One was a
nationwide chain, one was a local higher-end gift shop, and i think
one was an online store. For me...it was very convenient to peruse the
lists and choose something in my pricerange.
(they all had websites).
i found a terrific gift for her, in a price i could afford, i car-
pooled with several other family members, had a ball at the shower,
she loved the gift, it was checked off as something already bought so
it couldnt be duplicated....all was well in the world.

i'm a firm believer in Bridal regestrys. they save time, money,
headaches and heartaches.

now...flowers and gowns are another story.......

amy in CNY