Old March 1st 05, 03:10 PM
Michele Blank

you know, now that i think of it, i have regularly gotten 3/16 glue chip at
Mt. Airy? Not the suwanee location but shouldn't make a diff???m

"Michele Blank" wrote in message
It must be 3/16 but a quick call will tell. 800525 8009. I have Trend

Micro
security back on board now and it covers everything. I am so paranoid that

update every time before i even open outlook. Frightening enough that i

get
updates 2 and 3 times a day! Still here in rainy
ycchy Charleston area, headed your way(i think, Atlanta??) end of April,

any
room at the starving artists' Inn? m

wrote in message
. ..
Ah, the old trojan problem.

I got a copy of "System Mechanic" from Iolo software. I had one trojan

and
a bunch of pesky spyware things that our previous software never could

find.
I swear by this new software...a firewall, a popup killer, and a
spyware/anti-virus. It also has a spam killer but I use something else

for
that.

12x18 is plenty big enough...just HAS to be 3/16". I can get (and have)
plenty of the 1/4".
Charlie Spitzer suggested chipping my own. I may try that later on when

can do it outside. I remember how bad hide glue smelled when my dad was
making furniture in his shop.

Are you still near Charleston?

"Michele Blank" wrote in message
Nah, i just crashed, my server helpfully had me delete a bunch of

stuff
regain IE and i ended up with 28 trojans amongst other niceties.Took a

lot
of work to find 'em and get rid of 'em. I closed on a piece of land

today
in
the country so the t'ong t'ing should soon be moot. Back to biz...

AGH
offers sheets UPS able 12x18, truck 24x 36. If you don't feel like

setting
up an account, i can drop ship to you for i think a 5$ charge?? you

can
safely e- mail me , i have protection...;)
"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for the 3/16" to make replacement bevels with. The 1/4"

just
doesn't look right mixed in with the original 3/16" pieces.

Good to see you back. You weren't incarcerated as a result of your

thong
debacle, were you? :)

"Michele Blank" wrote in

message
Art Glass House in FL lists regular AND 1/4in single, double,

American
and
Chinese. I'd be happy to drop ship the necessary? m
"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
Anybody know of a source for 3/16"? All I can find locally is

1/4"
plate.