Old February 28th 05, 11:37 PM
Michele Blank

Nah, i just crashed, my server helpfully had me delete a bunch of stuff to
regain IE and i ended up with 28 trojans amongst other niceties.Took a lot
of work to find 'em and get rid of 'em. I closed on a piece of land today in
the country so the t'ong t'ing should soon be moot. Back to biz... AGH
offers sheets UPS able 12x18, truck 24x 36. If you don't feel like setting
up an account, i can drop ship to you for i think a 5$ charge?? you can
safely e- mail me , i have protection...;)
"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for the 3/16" to make replacement bevels with. The 1/4" just
doesn't look right mixed in with the original 3/16" pieces.

Good to see you back. You weren't incarcerated as a result of your thong
debacle, were you? :)

"Michele Blank" wrote in message
Art Glass House in FL lists regular AND 1/4in single, double, American

and
Chinese. I'd be happy to drop ship the necessary? m
"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..
Anybody know of a source for 3/16"? All I can find locally is 1/4"

plate.