Old September 1st 04, 08:44 PM
The Bead Goddess

I'm sorry I don't care how famous you are in the lampworking circles,
$1000.00 for a strand of beads? This is not Corina's fault, but lord,
that's just insane.... Granted as a lampworker, I can't say I wouldn't
like to find a bidder like that - lol.

But seriously, some of the things that have "Corina" on them, are sold
for that reason only.... I'm not saying that she's not a talented
lampworker, she is.... it's just that it seems that some people get
the following and some don't, I've seen FABULOUS beads go for nothing,
because they weren't "known"... but that is the name of the game in
art isn't it?

I buy what I like, and what I can afford. Personally wasn't that hot
on that set, and sure don't have a spare $1000.00 to put towards
lampwork... Crystals? well that's another story.

Hugs,
Lynda
http://www.thebeadgoddess.com