Old October 31st 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Default Grinder Problems

JK wrote:

Some are color challenged and never make great choices. I used to
have a woman at my side doing all the designs & picking. Then she
left and I was on my own. It made a big difference. By the way I'm
color blind.

I'm trying to engage the women, too. I pick out a few colors and ask
my wife and daughter to help choose, emphasizing looking at them
together and lit. I pretty much trust them but then again coloring in
stained glass is something of an acquired taste.

Michael