Old June 21st 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

Default The Bi-Annual Chore or not?

On 21 Jun 2007 15:18:24 GMT, Terri wrote:

"Polly Esther" wrote in
:

Don't get carried away with cutting all of the scraps into squares.
Sometimes you could need just a little something to make chenille and it
must be cut from bias. Last night I put fuzzy tails on rabbits from
Grandma's Bunnies by Darcy Ashton.

This sounds like an interesting book but I found that it's out of print!
Wah!

So is Claire's Cats. I will get my hands on both books eventually by
Half.com, Ebay and other auction sites, quilt shows, quilt shops, book
stores, and used book stores. Do not despair, you can get your own
the same way.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at