Old October 25th 03, 04:27 PM

Kim,

I know that there is a get together being planned- but most everyone
wants to wait until after the holidays to do it. I'll be up there until
right before Christmas. I would be happy to meet up with anyone, anywhere
up there (with adequate directions). I am not sure what my schedule is
right now, but I will most likely be working weekends. I do know where G
Street Fabrics is located in Potomac Mills.

Are you in the directory? I am, but you can use this email if you "take
all the stitches out" to contact me

Julie
Richmond, VA

said...
I love Kona cotton.

I'm in Northern VA, maybe we can get together.

Kim

Other news, I have started a new job and I will be out of town for two
months during training. I won't be posting as much, but hopefully will be
able to read the NG a little on my DH's laptop. I will have email
working. I will be in the No. Virginia area (Dulles/ Sterling). The
company is putting me in an efficiency type hotel. I am packing my WIPs
and my sewing machine to use during "down time."

TIA and happy stitching,

Julie
Richmond, VA