Old August 12th 09, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
William Black

Default Jewelry in India / Gems in India

Ganesh wrote:

I am from India and I have not heard of magical stories associated
with diamonds other than the ones from India, which makes it unique
and special. There's nothing biased here about it. I did quote what
I've so far gathered from my surroundings. I have come here to gather
more information. Here in India diamonds are worn mostly to ward off
evil effects of planets only upon consultation of an expert
astrologer.

Except those sold in engagment rings...

Oh yes, and I'm still waiting to hear what exactly the usual dress of
Christian women in India is.

--
William Black

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.
If you can fake that, you've got it made.