Old February 26th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
offkilterquilter

Default Still OT Words was OT:Bad English teachers

CATS wrote:
Hhmmmm! I hadn't encountered the spoken word before so I
would have assumed that either "ph" or "th" were silent.

Thanks for my learning exercise of the day lol

Maybe you could help me out with a word I haven't found
(mind you, probably not looking all that hard either!). I
was wearing a tee shirt with "ailurophile" on the front (cat
lover) and someone asked me what the correct term was for a
dog lover. I couldn't remember. Don't suppose you would
happen to know, would you? TIA

well..skylos is ancient greek for dog.....not sure that helps any

Larisa, too scared to turn around and take a look at the piles of fabric
and patterns everywhere, so hunting online for various things