Old June 25th 04, 09:03 PM
Theresa Miller

I like the idea and did it at one of the places I worked, it turned out
great and the whole community comes to expect it. Maybe we can develop
something that we can share quilting squares and recipes?
"Mika" wrote in message
t...
All this talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Julia's post about her
cheesecake recipe got me to thinking. This may have been brought up at

some
time or other, I don't know. But I'll bring it up again. Has anyone ever
collected recipes from RCTQ and put them together into a recipe book and
then distributed to the participants? I think it would be so much fun to
collect recipes from quilters around the world and put them together with
little anecdotes from each person. Would anyone be interested in
participating?

Mika