Old September 15th 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

Default Fabric Store closing

On Sep 15, 9:35*am, "Alice in PA" wrote:
I just found out yesterday that the Hayloft Fabric Store in Morgantown, PA
is closing. *For those of you who have been there on trips to Lancaster
County, you will remember it as the store located in a loft above Martin's
grocery store. *They also have an online store. *It is a huge place with
thousands and thousands of bolts of great fabric. *Unfortunately, the
grocery store and building have been sold to another grocery store (one of
those scratch and dent places), and they are not interested in the fabrics.
The very sad manager told me that there is only a slight, slight chance that
they might relocate. *She just found out about this last Friday, and they
have to be out by November 7th! *Monday they'll start with 25% off
everything....I don't know where the prices will go after that. *I just
checked their website, and it does not mention the closing. *I'm really sad
about this...it's only 5 minutes from my house and sooooo handy!

--
Alice in PAhttp://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Wow! What a shocker! And very sorry to see as well. And I just
discovered a few minutes ago that I need to be out that way in the
very near future. Maybe I'll stop by and see what the sale prices
might be like then.