Old January 24th 05, 04:26 AM
Darla

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:29:45 -0500, "Kathy Tabb"
wrote:

Hello group,
I've been lurking here for a long time and contributed hardly
anything so feel guilty for asking a question, but here goes.
Hope it hasn't been covered recently.
I use the Q-snap frames almost exclusively for cross-stitch
projects and have always hand-held them. Sometimes I prop them up
against the bracket of a floor stand I have (the Q-snap frame
always slips out of the bracket on the floor frame.) I've seen
some web sites that show various floor frames that claim to hold
the Q-snaps, but I'd really like to have a "sit-on" type frame to
use with these. I would need one that is adjustable in height
between the "sit-on" part and the frame itself as I am quite
large in the leg and I think I'd need extra space there to work
comfortably. A lap frame may be the thing as long as it's not
too high --- because I'm short. It would nice if it were
adjustable in height.
Have any of you used that embroidery hoop table/lap stand I
see in the catalogs? What do you think of them? Do you think
they would work from your lap?
I sure would appreciate any suggestions and web site pointers
you have.

Thanks,
Kathy

www.gripitplus.com

I use their floor stand and their table-clamp model, both in the
Deluxe option. Don't have a bit of trouble with my QSnaps in the
Deluxe's clamping device. They also have a sit-on model.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery: www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com