Old September 26th 03, 03:44 AM
Coleen

Thanks for all the congrats on my first quilt. I have it, and my second one
which is pieced and the picture of my third one all packed for the retreat
tomorrow. I will let Sue take a picture of them and we will let someone
post them. If that fails, I will take it to the Indiana/Illinois Meet and
let everyone ohhh and ahhh there and take pictures, lol. See you tomorrow
Sue.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Coleen" wrote in message
My first quilt. Yippee. Happy dancing. Now I can take it to the cross
stitch retreat this weekend and show it to Sue. Yippee. Have been doing
much more cross stitch than quilting this week, but I promised Sue that I
would finish it and bring it. And after today, I can honestly say that

the
binding is not my favorite part of quilting. :-) But it is done!!!!

Love in Stitches,

Coleen