Old October 23rd 13, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Candy Murphy

Default Tooooo funny...and ON topic, to boot!

On 10/18/2013 6:25 PM, Belinda Alene wrote:

Cloth diapers can be made into wonderful kitchen aprons and dish towels. With a
little embroidery these become wonderful gifts. The real fun with using cloth
diapers in this kind of project is that most folks will not recognize the
'wonderfully' adsorbent cloth and be convinced this is an expensive hand made
gift.

When my twins were born, a friend gave them each an embroidered diaper
that she had bought from Etsy. Their names are embroidered on them, and
each one has a strip of Vera Bradley print fabric attached on the end.
My kids are 5 now, and we still have their embroidered diapers hanging
in their bathroom as hand towels. (And yes, some might not know they
are made from cloth diapers!)