Old February 2nd 04, 04:04 PM
Ellice

On 2/1/04 9:37 PM,"Seanette Blaylock"
posted:

Ellice had some very interesting things to say about
conversion DMC to Marlitt:

hateful ;^)
Ellice - reminding whomever to remember their damp sponge - for dampening
the rayon before stitching - it helps

Hmmm, rayon doesn't give me much more trouble than regular floss.

Interesting! I know so many people who have problems with rayon tending to
kink, or want to be static-y, and then it starts to fray/unravel if it's too
long a piece. Maybe something to do with environment (humidity, etc)

I don't want to think you have nearly the issues with floss that my local
stitchin' pals have with rayon. I'm betting you've never tried the EdMar
stuff used most often in Brazilian embroidery - now that will be hateful
doing regular stitchin ;^)

Ellice