Old November 24th 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

Default OT I need a deployed

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:19:49 -0600, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Our own near and dear in the military are all back in the states this
Christmas season. Praise God. I want someone to send pralines to overseas
and it's getting to be time to cook and get them shipped. Do any of you
have a deployed kin that would enjoy (and maybe even share) candy from
'home'? I can provide character references since our pastor is new and
doesn't know me yet. Polly

I have a friend with a Navy daughter. Want me to ask for her address?

Mary in Rock Island IL