Old November 24th 11, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT I need a deployed

LOL. Okay. Maybe it's not funny but my brother didn't speak to me for
nearly a year and honestly it was a relief. We don't get to choose our
siblings. The last thing I said to him was to quit being a Drama Queen and
solve his problems. Never heard from him again. I reckon he didn't
appreciate my unsympathetic response. If he wants to see himself as a
victim, that's his choice. We are not responsible for other people's
choices. We are not. Polly

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
My nephew is deployed, but unfortunately, I don't know where. My
sister doesn't speak to me.

Ginger in CA

On Nov 23, 7:21 pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I am just so surprised not to have a response. And the same from our
churches. If the weather is good, we are Baptist. If it's not so good, we
are Presbyterians where the church is much closer. Somehow neither church
has anyone deployed to Afghanistan.
Donna's son was such a joy to send pralines to - there was even a clerk
there who was packing to come home and she was pleased to scavenge the
praline packing for her laptop.
How am I going to find someone? I guess I could go ask at WalMart on
Friday. Seems like everybody's going to be there. Polly

wrote in ...
I can vouch for Polly's Pralines. She sent some to my DS when he was in
Iraq. They were gone in minutes and yes, he shared. He's back in the
States
now.
There are some military in Afganistan still. Those poor guys/gals won't
be
home for some time yet but I don't know any of them.
Help Polly out quilters and make it possible for her to "sweeten up" our
our
folks so far from home.
Thanks again to Polly from DS and me for being so kind.
Donna in Bellevue