Old April 23rd 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Time for another Roll Call?

Sally Swindells wrote:
Following the discussions on who everyone is, it might be time for
another Roll Call.

I'm a retired software engineer who's been quilting off and on for 35+
years. I started sewing clothing over 50 years ago and have tried all
kinds of needlework. I'm pretty much self-taught. I haven't done much
clothing or other needlework since I discovered rotary cutters about 20
years ago. I so mostly machine piecing and machine quilting, though I do
find hand quilting relaxing and I've recently fallen in love with hand
applique.

I've been married for almost 42 years and have a son & a daughter. Both
are married. We have 4 grandkids ranging in age from 8-1/2 years to 2
years. We're fortunate to live only about 1-1/2 hr. from them all, so
can see them with some regularity.

I have no pets. My favorite chocolate is very dark.

Julia in MN

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default