Old November 5th 05, 03:43 AM
Sherry Starr

Default OT - Quilt Guild Games

We have done this for Christmas and on our quilt retreat, and everyone loves
it. Everyone that wants to participate brings a fat quarter or Christmas
ornament if it is Christmas in a brown bag. You sit in a circle, and put
all the brown bags in the middle. You choose someone to start, they pick a
bag, take out the fat quarter/ornament and sit down. The next person can
either take that ornament away, or choose a brown bag. If your ornament/fat
quarter is taken away, you can either pick another one out of the middle, or
you can take one away from someone else. You go all the way around the
circle, and it can get really funny when several of you want the same one.
The ornament/fat quarter can only be swapped 3 times. When the third person
gets it, no one else can take it away from them. We have also played it
where everyone gets a number, they call out a number, and you play it the
same way. The only difference is everyone has a number instead of sitting
in a circle.

Sherry Starr

"Diane S. Keagy" wrote in message
Hello,

I am the program chair person for all of our meetings and would like to
come up with a new game to play at our Christmas meeting. We've have done
the Quilto game and many said it was boring.................so, I thought
I would tape the minds of many and see if any of you have suggestions?

Thanking you in advance,

Diane S. Keagy
Amelia Island Quilters