Old January 27th 04, 03:13 AM
Mystified One

since I have so many started and so few finished, I'd say they tend to say
I'm a procrastinator.

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
After looking at the newest creation by Wendy (frood) and the beginnings

of
another Jalynne and I discussed the topic, do our quilts reflect who we

are?
Im not talking about the quilt that we made for Aunt Mabel in shades of

plum
and puce geometrics cause thats what she asked for to go with her newly
decorated bedroom... but the ones we make for ourselves, to satisfy our
inner creative urges.
If your quilts could talk, what would they say about your personality?
Diana, going now to take all the pictures of her quilts off yahoo. ..
kidding.. lol

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker