Old September 24th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

Default What is your current project?

Lets see. Not as many as I usually have right now for some reason (probably
because the others have become UFO's rather than current projects -need to
remedy that!!)

1. I am working on a quilt for my D,DFIL. It is a Solomon's star in a dark
tan and blues. I am hoping to get it professionally quilted and ready for a
Christmas present, but we will see. If I miss that deadline, his Bday is in
the middle of Feb. so hopefully I can at least make that one.

2. I have a stack of charity tops that I am working on tying.

And that is it for current quilting projects. I am supposed to be testing
another pattern, but the designer is has been having some set backs, so we
shall see when I get that to do. I also need to pull out some of my UFO's
and finish them up. Once the weather is cooler I need to get my
handquilting back out (been packed away for about 3-4 years I'm sad to
say!!!)

For some reason my non-quilting projects list is very small right now too
(and there aren't any UFO there so that's not why - guess I just done a good
job of finishing and not starting as many new ones as I usually do). I have
a couple of crochet projects I switch back and forth on now that it has
cooled some (can't stand to do it in the hot sticky summer months) and I
have 1 cross stitch project going right now.

WOW!!! Guess I need to get some UFO's out or start some new projects.
Those lists are too small!!!
--
Charlotte

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
I just read Nana's comment where she said it is time to get back to
quilting. Good idea! So, I'd like a roll call of sorts to find out what
everyone's current project is.

My current work in progress is a quick and easy wall hanging featuring a
panel. I bought it, along with some of the coordinating pieces, at MAQF in
February. Here is what I read on the selvedge:
Happily Ever After by Jacqueline P ______ by _______ster Fabrics. (Some
of the cuts chopped up the info.) What is *your* project?

PAT in Virginia