Old September 24th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Default What is your current project?

The two BOM at my LQS, a Garden Twist quilt for DS's 20th anniversary, a
Halloween wallhanging and a Christmas wallhanging. Oh, and need to put the
binding on a quilt I made for DH's 60th birthday next month!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
I just read Nana's comment where she said it is time to get back to
quilting. Good idea! So, I'd like a roll call of sorts to find out what
everyone's current project is.

My current work in progress is a quick and easy wall hanging featuring a
panel. I bought it, along with some of the coordinating pieces, at MAQF in
February. Here is what I read on the selvedge:
Happily Ever After by Jacqueline P ______ by _______ster Fabrics. (Some
of the cuts chopped up the info.) What is *your* project?

PAT in Virginia