Old July 25th 05, 10:56 AM
bdiane

I have several sets of these during the evolution of Bill's work.
First he made them with metal parts, then later plastic. I have had
the plastic break but not the metal of course. I have enough for two
floor frame set ups with 6 or more different sizing arrangements to fit
the need. These are not specific to needlepoint. They are simply
scroll frames and usable easily for linen or aida or whatever you like.
I have owned them for likely 25 years and they still work great. They
rotate to check the back and for tying off etc. They are solid oak and
last forever ! There is even a book holder. Barbie who suggests
putting them together and not getting rid of them!