Old August 26th 04, 05:04 AM
Butterfly

Have 2 seams left in my jacket
DD's Airplane quilt is cut out and ready for her 'inspection' before I start
sewing it (may be done by Christmas)
Need to cut a few more squares for the last of 4 I Spys (3 have already been
delivered--this last one will be twin sized)
And have the Poiple Swap Log Cabin ready for a bit more sewing (have 8
blocks finished)
Then, the last for when I'm bored, I'm working on N E X T--haven't touched
that in a few months now.
In the meantime, I am crocheting TP tissue covers in Christmas yarns--have 3
left to do.....my 'can't sleep' project : )
Butterfly (course I have to get more stamina so I can sew longer, but I AM
getting there ; )

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Somehow, writing it all down makes it seem a lot more daunting. You may

not
want to do that anymore.
I love the idea of a Sister's Choice for your aunt. Its one of my favorite
blocks and the play on words is great!
Well... looks like you have enough to do for the next couple of weeks. ;-)
Diana

"Michelle in Gander" wrote in message
I'm working on a Rail fence WH for my mom, a Debbie Mumm calender panel

WH
for both my parents, I have a Halloween quilt-for-me waiting for backing

and
batting, a friendship star quilt waiting for borders, batting and

backing,
two RR (only one left to do though), a block swap, an ornament exchange,

AND
I'm handpiecing a Sister's Choice quilt for my aunt, who happens to be a

nun
(i.e sister in French). She's given all kinds of scraps and has more for

me
next time I'm in Quebec (like maybe next summer, hopefully).
Wow, that's a lot more than I thought. I'd better get cracking!
Michelle in Gander

"Pati Cook" wrote in message
What's everyone working on quilt wise??

Pati, in Phx working on several projects to be class samples.