Old August 26th 04, 04:13 AM
Pauline O'Connell

I suppose each manager is different, but at my TSWLTH, they will only use
the coupon on a sale item by ringing it up at the regular price & then
applying the coupon.

Sounds like your store wasn't willing to do that.

Pauline
wrote in message
I went to Joanns today, 40% coupon in hand and because the $19.99 was a
special price already, they wouldn't honor the coupon on it :-(

Still, $2.85 per blade is an ok price. Not an OK one, just ok.
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Crow
http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/annes.htm

Pauline O'Connell wrote:

And did you see the earlier post about TSWLTF? They have a special Olfa

7
pk for $19.99 (regularly $29.99), but if you use a 40% off coupon, it's
$17.99.

Pauline
"Natalie" wrote in message
Oh! Does anyone know where to get bulk blades? I found one place

that
sold 5 for $29 but with $6 shipping it didn't help much...

Any other recommendations?

(I usually wait till I have a STWLTH coupon...)

NS

Shona in NZ wrote:
Oh yes! I would love to buy bulk blades. Wouldn't that be heaven

Shona who finds cutting with a new blade blissful in NZ

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

Polly Esther wrote:

I have asked here and gotten great answers to such questions as

where

can I

get the best price for green-band SM needles, and we had a lot of

fun

with

the best safety pins, also including where and how much. Please

don't

feel

timid about sharing any great deals you discover, some of us sorely

need
them. Polly

Especially on rotary cutter blades. I'd buy them in bulk the way I

do
needles if I could save money on them.

--Lia

remove NOSPAM to reply