Old October 5th 04, 10:59 PM
JoAnn Paules

That's the kind s/he's not looking for. I wouldn't know where to find the
oness s/he does want.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Scott" wrote in message

"AngryPhile" wrote in message
Help! I have been looking all over for "real" magatama beads and can only
find
them on Japanese/Chinese/Korean websites. The beads I am looking for are
large
comma shaped beads (not the tiny drop seed bead). They same shape as one
half
of the Ying Yin symbol. Sometimes the magatama is mistaken for a talon,
claw,
fang, or bean shape. Below are some examples. The original magatama beads
were
made of green jade, but I'm looking for white one for a Halloween
costume. If
you guys know where I can them, that would be great! Thanks.

http://www1.plala.or.jp/nekomanma/magatama.jpg
http://www.escude.co.jp/ruin/magatama.GIF

bB

http://www.beadsandcharms.com/index....S&Category=228