Old September 13th 04, 10:11 AM
AmazeR

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:02:26 +0000, Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply
wrote:

AmazeR wrote:

Interesting that you mention the front loader, Cindy. I have one of these
my DH bought for me 4 yrs ago and I would never go back to a top loader.
The front loader is much gentler on my clothes and washes up to 95degC for
whites (but I use it for tea-towels too). I just so love it compared to
my old top loader. It is much smaller too.

What brand did you get, that it has lasted 4 years? I hear all sorts of
complaints about various brands and haven't found one yet that seems to
be reliable.

It is a Westinghouse 7kg machine. I love it... It has many more years in
it yet too...

I haven't had any problems with it at all.

Mavis